- Location: San Carlos, California 94070
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Foods: Snacks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Sigona’s Fruit for Thought is growing rapidly in the Single-Serving Healthy Snack category
after having huge success in California’s Silicon Valley. To fulfill our mission to deliver
healthy snacks anywhere and everywhere they can be enjoyed we’re looking for a
passionate individual to showcase our delicious dried fruit snacks to potential customers
outside of our home territory. We are looking for individuals who are excited about
utilizing their sales acumen to establish their territory from scratch into a thriving account
base. The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing the number of
accounts outside of our current regional market. They will be working with distributor
representatives to increase the volume of sales through our distribution partner channels.
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned sales channels by calling on accounts both independently and with distributor personnel.
- Work directly with distributor sales reps, taking part in route rides, sampling events, sales meetings, trade shows, and staff meetings.
- Prospect, close, and maintain direct sales accounts in designated sales territory.
- Achieve short and long-term sales goals and strategies for target market.
- Responsible for submitting regular sales, lead pipeline, and feedback reports to Sales Manager.
- Develop deep and authentic customer relationships at all levels to maximize opportunities for expanded distribution and execution throughout account base.
- Ensure area manager and distributor reps are stocked with all the necessary tools to effectively communicate the brand values and sell product.
- Instill the characteristic spirit of the company culture, values and beliefs to all partners involved in the sales cycle. Love your work, take ownership, and have fun!
- 1-3+ years of experience in outside sales positions
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or related degree)
- Experience in full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce, Base, Hubspot, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to independently prospect, develop, and close accounts based on an overall sales strategy
- Capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive
- Strong communication skills: verbal, listening, written and organizational
- Sharp computer skills (and the ability to learn platforms/software quickly)
- Must have valid driver's license
Resume and CV
If interested, please attach a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of Sigona’s Fruit for Thought. We want to get a feel for your personality and style, as we look towards bringing on a new team member.
about Sigona's Fruit For Thought
At Sigona's Fruit For Thought, we're on a mission to deliver wholesome, delicious snacks anywhere and everywhere they can be enjoyed. For 40 years, Sigona’s has worked with the very best growers who farm their land with utmost integrity. From our roadside fruit stands, to our specialty grocery stores, and now through our snack delivery services, we’ve believed in fueling productive, fulfilling lives through the pure goodness that comes from nature. We specialize in office delivery of fresh fruit, dried fruit, nuts, dairy, and other healthy snacks. We work with local farmers to deliver fruit that is fresh and at peak ripeness when it arrives at your door. Our rotating fruit baskets and boxes, ensure you're always receiving the best the season has to offer. For meetings, we offer veggie, fruit, and cheese platters prepared the morning of delivery to guarantee optimal freshness. And for those looking for quality, wholesome snacks on the go, we offer premium dried fruit and nut snack packs. We keep our snacks simple, using ingredients that are easy to understand, as close to nature as possible, and free of anything artificial. Our family owned business was founded on a belief in the joy that can come from the delicious foods that nature provides, and we work every day to source only the very best for our customers. Snack smart, be happy!