- Location: Brooklyn, New York 11205
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Production and Manufacturing
- Categories: Sales
- Foods: Chocolate
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Sales Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
We are seeking a highly self-motivated and outgoing East Coast Sales Representative to join our talented NYC based sales team. The East Coast Sales Representative will be responsible for sustaining brand image while also increasing our territory reach in assigned grocery and specialty accounts in and outside the Metro area. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining and developing sales in these accounts to meet and exceed sales goals and customer satisfaction. They will also work closely with our leadership team and with other regional sales representatives to implement our sales growth strategy nationwide.
• Store level selling and securing additional placement for MAST in key accounts.
• Store level merchandising including correct and desired signage, product placement, sales tags
and shelving conditions.
• Promote and establish healthy, positive relationships with said accounts.
• Evaluate category and competitive sales performance utilizing internal and external data
• Maintain accurate records regarding account profiles, updated buyer information and
competitive activity and pricing.
• Support marketing team through in-store demos and regional events.
• Travel up to 70% is required. Must provide own car transportation. Mileage and travel expenses
• Familiarity with key retailers and buyers in the food, beverage and hospitality industry.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Hard working and organized; comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and priorities
• Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field.
• A positive and collaborative attitude; ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous brand representation/ sales experience preferred.
• Able to navigate around the METRO NYC with familiarity.
• 3+ years of hospitality or craft/specialty food experience.
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs. on occasion.
about Mast Brothers Inc.
MAST is a New York based chocolate maker with flagship locations in Brooklyn, London, and Los
Angeles. Founded by pioneering brothers Rick and Michael Mast in 2007, MAST is introducing
chocolate to the world with an obsessive attention to detail, meticulous craftsmanship, groundbreaking innovation, and inspirational simplicity.