- Location: Westlake Village, California 91361
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Marketing
- Foods: Snacks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
We are looking for someone that wants to be part of a fun, dedicated team that is focused on growing the business and achieving excellence. We are seeking a high-energy, detail oriented person that is looking to expand their knowledge and grow with the company. The ideal candidate understands the consumer packaged goods world and is interested in career development.
We are looking for someone that can work independently and that is willing to take on new opportunities and challenges. We are seeking a person that can switch gears easily and work on multiple projects at a time with confidence and ease.
A few key aspects of the job include:
- Tradeshow planning and execution of logistics including booth maintenance, updates, shows sample orders, tradeshow payments and team travel.
- Involvement in brand building and line extensions
- Assistance with the development and implementation of marketing programs in collaboration with marketing and sales team.
- Creative email marketing campaigns and involvement with social media strategy
- Participation with marketing activities, which includes general advertising, direct email campaigns, printing, customer events, and trade shows.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Detail oriented and organized – you pay close attention to detail
- Problem solver and planner – you think in the solution and are always one step ahead.
- Flexible – you’re able to switch between tasks and change direction without hesitation and work disruption.
- Ambitious and adaptable – you will take on other assignments as needed to support your team.
- Organized – you like to work in a clean space and stay organized
- Confident – you feel comfortable making decisions , enjoy relationship building and think outside of the box.
- Team player – you work well with others and are stimulated by group thinking and collaboration.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in marketing or related business field.
- 2-3 years experience working in a fast paced business environment.
- Basic familiarity with Consumer Packaged Goods is a plus. Prior sales and marketing experience and an understanding of marketing principles are a plus, but not required.
- A working knowledge of social media and experience with or ability to learn Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Some knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent verbal and advanced written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Experience in creating a positive and effective team environment.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Must possess a high capacity for multi-tasking and be able to work independently on project-oriented tasks in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Possess a sense of urgency in approaching work and strong ownership of projects.
- Desire to work for a fast-growing company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the company as a whole.
- Adaptable, open-minded, willing to help out where needed and take on new challenges and opportunities.
- Eagerness to learn in this position is essential.
Crunchies Natural Food Company is a freeze dried snack company that is committed to revolutionizing the way people eat snacks. Crunchies leads the freeze dried category with innovation, expertise, quality and integrity. With customers like CVS, Walmart, Sprouts, Meijer and Kroger, Crunchies has an incredible foundation to continue growing exponentially in 2017. Crunchies seeks to make consumers lives better by giving them a pure, healthy snack that they can intermix with all eating occasions. Products have been featured in major publications like SHAPE, CleanEating, Prevention, Marie Claire and Star Magazine, as well as media outlets like BuzzFeed and Muscle & Fitness Hers! The Crunchies team is continuously pushing snack boundaries and very excited to take the business to exciting new levels.