- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19019
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Marketing
- Foods: Snacks
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Reports to: Field Marketing Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you'll do
KBAs are part-time KIND team members that are the face of the brand at various field marketing events. The KBA Driver will be largely responsible for the mobile sampling efforts of the Field Marketing team.
- Driving the KIND Jeep to various Field Marketing activations including events, office samplings, and occasion samplings
- Host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with like-minded companies
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement and store merchandising
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- May participate in strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Organization and hosting of in-store retail demos
- Coordination with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
Experience and Skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive in high traffic areas, while demonstrating a calm and composed demeanor
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to positively engage the public
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling results
- Strong customer service background
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep-rooted understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area
- Existing network of relevant contacts specifically within active lifestyle, culture and business
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skillset
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
Education & Experience
- Education: bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Food safety certification is required in some markets
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
about KIND Healthy Snacks
If you think social change is more than just a folk song, and good health is bigger than what you had for breakfast, you might be a good fit at KIND. We're looking for passionate, conscious collaborators to help us meet our goals: to inspire kindness, with one tasty snack (and good act) at a time.
We believe that a team should be, well, a team—collaborating and working together to achieve good things. We think it’s the best way to work, and the most fun. From our founding members to our newest hires, we’re a group of socially conscious health nuts and foodies, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
For more information you can check us out at www.kindsnacks.com.