Executive Recruiting: FoodForce Reserve
A comprehensive executive search service that specializes in high-level strategic leadership roles.
How FoodForce Reserve Works:
Interim vs. Direct Hire - What's the difference?
While Reserve Direct Hire is for permanent, full-time staffing, Reserve Interim Hire focuses specifically on addressing the interim/freelance staffing needs of food companies. It allows food organizations to quickly infuse their business with talent on an interim or contract/project basis.
Companies often have the need to seamlessly bridge gaps due to fundraising, anticipated growth needs/peak seasons of business, turnover, maternity leave or employee illness. Interim hires provide flexibility for both the employer and the candidate:
- Since time is of the essence, the executive search timeline is condensed, providing you with the talent when you need it
- The candidate can work on- or off-site, depending on the needs of the project
- The scope of work is clearly defined, with hourly commitments billed on a project or hourly basis for a specified period of time
- Opportunity to "try before you buy" - many interim/freelance hires are converted to permanent employees
- FoodForce can act as the employer of record providing access to benefits and insurance (medical/dental, workmans compensation, errors & omissions), while day-to-day management and accountability for the project is managed by the employer
The Reserve Interim Hire executive recruiters, who we call Career Concierge, provide the same executive search service as Reserve Direct Hire, but they have access to the hard-to-find subset of candidates who prefer to work on a short-term or freelance basis.
If you would like to learn more about either of our FoodForce Reserve services, please fill out the contact form below (Asterisk * denotes required field):